Must have the ability to follow instructions and read signs. Must have a basic knowledge of common cleaning solvents, cleaning tools, and equipment. Must know the proper uses of a variety of special cleaning and sanitizing solutions, and must be able to remove different kinds of stains from a wide variety of surfaces. Required standing and walking with some bending, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of items or carts weighing up to 20 to 40 pounds, and occasionally over 50 pounds.Learn more about this agency
- Work independently under general supervision to accomplish work.
- Clean rooms, bathrooms,corridors, stairways, and other areas. Sweeps, mops, vacuums, scrubs, strips and polishes using light and heavy duty powered equipment.
- Makes beds and changes linens, washes walls, windows, blinds and ceiling fixtures using ladders, scaffolds and safety belt and moves heavy furniture.
- Maintains stock of room and cleaning supplies to perform assigned duties.
- Troubleshoot, make adjustments, and perform minor repairs and maintenance of equipment.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/531229600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.