SummaryWho May Be Considered:
- U.S. Citizens
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
The open period for this announcement has been extended to May 10th 2019. Learn more about this agency
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the Cybersecurity Division leads cybersecurity efforts for CISA as the Nation's flagship civilian cyber defense organization. The division collaborates with partners across the government and private sector to enhance the Nation's cybersecurity by sharing information, providing cybersecurity services and technical assistance, as well as through education and awareness.
Visit www.dhs.gov/cisa to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of major agency programs of national scope and impact. Typical work assignments include:
- Collaborate with other Government and CISA offices and activities, DHS, Agencies, Directorates, and offices on policy, planning, scheduling, preparation, verification, and printing of publications.
- Promote awareness of cyber policy and strategy as appropriate among management and ensure sound principles are reflected in the organization's mission, vision, and goals.
- Manage information security risks within the organization, specific program, or other area of responsibility, to include strategic, personnel, infrastructure, requirements, policy enforcement, emergency planning, security awareness, and other resources.
- Ensure products developed by others for publication convey what it was intended to say, is arranged logically, presents the facts to support the conclusions drawn, is in accordance with agency policy, and is written clearly.
- Leads review and editing of assignments for the creation of reports, analysis, white papers, etc.
Occasional travel - Travel of up to 5 nights per month may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/531168500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.