Reemployed annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria for appointment of annuitants.Learn more about this agency
- Applies specific and standardized budgetary principles, regulations, and procedures associated with budget formulation and execution.
- Provides advice, assistance, and monitors all phases of budget operations and finalizes corrective actions necessary to the branch chief for final decision.
- Provides expert fund management and control for assigned programs.
- Keeps branch chief informed of overall budget condition and ability of operating elements to meet program objectives.
- Oversees formulation, justification, and execution of assigned positions in a segment of the operating budget.
- Analyzes budgetary and manpower relationships and financial and workload indicators in accordance with standards and guidelines by applicable DCAA and OSD regulations and policies.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/531116900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.