The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is for U.S. Citizens and Non-Citizens who reside within a 30-mile radius of West Point. (Military Spouses moving to the area within 30 days from the closing date of this announcement and Involuntarily Separated Military (ISM) members claiming ISM Preference are included in this area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at West Point School Lunch Program.
- Performs a variety of routine manual tasks in a kitchen or dining area following established procedures.
- Sets up glasses, silverware, dishes, trays, napkins, condiments, and cold menu items such as salads, desserts, bread, and cold beverages on a serving line or tables.
- Removes dishes/trays from tables after meals. Washes tables and counters. Prepares food by sorting, washing, peeling, and cutting fresh fruit and vegetables. Operates, break downs, and cleans all equipment assigned to the area for food preparation.
- Loads and operates dishwashers. Stores cleaned dishes, glasses and silverware. Vacuums and shampoos carpets; sweeps and mops kitchen floors.
- Cleans windows and washes walls. Cleans and sanitizes trash cans; disposes of trash. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/531015800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.