You will serve as a HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST in the HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE of NAVAL SEA SYSTEMS COMMAND HEADQUARTERS (NAVSEA HQ FIELD SUPPORT).Learn more about this agency
- You will provide advice in support of Classification.
- You will design and conduct studies of Human Resources Programs, identifying the most appropriate method to accomplish objectives based on broad program goals and desired outcomes.
- You will coordinate actions with other staff elements to develop plan of actions, milestones, and exit criteria.
- You will provide staff level advisory on significant position classification problems or issues, maintaining command-wide position classification accuracy and consistency in interpreting classification standards.
- You will classify acquisition demo and GS positions, determining proper pay plan, title, series, and grade, and preparing supplemental classification documents and evaluation statements.
- You will performs participates and on occasions, lead broad and difficult classification projects and studies.
- You will assess, analyze, and evaluate the delivery of position classification and position management programs to serviced managers and supervisors.
- You will makes recommendations for improving business operations, and in documenting business processes.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530994000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.