This position is located in the Facilities and Security Office, AO Administrative Services Division, Facilities and Property Management Branch. The Facilities and Property Management Branch (FPMB) is responsible for overseeing building management services, non-information technology property management, space management, tenant alterations, building infrastructure projects and repairs, and associated financial management.Learn more about this agency
- Assisting the Infrastructure Services Team Lead in the administration of architecture and engineering activities (programming, construction documents, cost estimates, and construction administration).
- Assisting the Infrastructure Services Team Lead in developing preliminary fiscal year project lists.
- Supporting the Infrastructure Services Team Lead to prioritize projects, propose changes in scope of work, and resolve any issues.
- Assisting the Infrastructure Services Team Lead in developing project plans and schedules for infrastructure projects and providing advice to management.
- Monitoring all assigned projects for timeliness, budget, schedule, and compliance to requirements.
- Coordinating space planning and tenant alterations projects regarding infrastructure components to ensure that necessary planning and implementation are completed.
- Communicating with tenants regarding project status.
- Preparing back-up documentation for project contract modifications, and monitoring contract obligations and funds;
- Maintaining administration records and confirming the contractor is meeting contract terms and conditions.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530984500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.