Are you a recent grad? Join our Pathways Recent Graduate Program! This one-year program offers professional & technical training, mentoring & developmental opportunities.Learn more about this agency
As a Building Mgmt Spec, you will provide occupants of Federal Government buildings & privately leased space with safe, secure, clean & sustainable facilities in which to conduct agency business & may specialize in one or more program areas.
Location of Position: Public Buildings Service, Facilities Mgmt Division, Eugene, OR
- Develops and promotes positive working relationships with customer agencies and client personnel, and maintains continuous liaison with building tenants and top management officials of customer agencies and tenants at facilities managed.
- Works closely with other GSA personnel, customer agency personnel and contractors in the planning, design, renovation, construction, alteration, operation, maintenance and repair of assigned buildings.
- Assists the Building Manager in managing the contracting and leasing administration process as needed on behalf of tenant agencies and GSA.
- Performs pre-occupancy and transition tasks including reviewing space requests; participating in market surveys and design kickoff/acceptance meetings; preparing lessor transition and customer welcome packages; providing past performance information to the LCO for succeeding leases; and perform space condition inspections, key collection for vacated space, and coordinate overtime utility services and payments.
- Assists Building Manager with building operations, maintenance, repair, alteration, historic preservation, recycling, concessions, safety, environmental and security in GSA-owned and leased buildings assigned.
- Assists the Building Manager coordinating the operation of all construction, alteration and repair projects to minimize or ideally avoid adverse impact to customer agencies.
- Participates and/or assists in planning and developing operating budgets and all related Federal Buildings Fund procedures and activities for assigned facilities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530972300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.