The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens & Non-Citizens living in the commuting area or willing to move to commuting area on your own expense and military Spouse moving into the area within 30 days.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Pine View Campground at Fort McCoy, WI.
Announcement will have a first cutoff date of April 23, 2019 and applicants that submit a complete application packet prior to that date and found eligible will be given first consideration.
- Assists patrons in the use of the facility and issues recreational equipment. Provides safety instructions and demonstrates use of equipment as needed.
- Ensures recreational equipment is properly accounted for by preparing sign out sheets, monitors return time, and checks condition after return.
- Meets and greets customers and answers telephone to provide information concerning the facilities, equipment, and programs.
- Inputs reservations for campsites, lodging units, and equipment. Operates point-of-sale system to sell resale items.
- Supports and participates in recreational programs, special events, social activities, tournaments, and related functions.
- For additional position information see FASCLASS PD#AK008 at https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_naf_output.asp?fcp=zutpk3eFRt2fkpzbzq9hmmqCWJmZlIuYk6VQ
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530881400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.