This position is located in the National Ocean Service (NOS), National Geodetic Survey (NGS) Geodetic Services Divisions with one vacancy in Silver Spring, MD.
This position is also announced under vacancy number NOS-NGS-2019-0009, which is open to all US Citizens or Nationals. You must apply to both announcements if you want to be considered for both.Learn more about this agency
As a Management and Program Analyst, you will perform the following duties:
- Perform operational analysis and feedback to determine the needs of federal, state, local and private sector geodetic or geospatial programs.
- Conduct business quantitative or qualitative analysis for the development of decision information based on analysis findings for program office leadership through reports and/or presentations.
- Lead projects intended to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness as well as stakeholder engagement.
- Serve as the chairperson of the organization's constituent resources committee that makes recommendations and leads projects to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of stakeholder engagement and alignment with organizational strategic planning objectives.
- Perform outreach through organizing conferences, workshops and meetings with stakeholders to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of stakeholder engagement on geodetic or geospatial issues.
Occasional travel - Up to 5% domestic and foreign travel may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530856200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.