Works under general supervision of the Leisure Activities Manager. Prepares marketing materials for leisure activity programs. Supports special events as needed with setup and tear down. Must be able to lift 40lbs. Must always maintain a positive attitude around and towards guests in order to project a positive image of the activities and programs.Learn more about this agency
- Provides guests with local information concerning available programs and activities, making individual reservations, answering questions concerning any aspect of operated facilities and providing prompt, courteous service in any area requested.
- May serve as a facilitator with the children's program providing sports and recreation activities, such as, arts and crafts, hiking, etc. Ensures that activities are conducted in a well-organized and safe manner.
- Must be familiar with all programs offered by the activity, as well as be familiar with local area as the job requires providing a lot of information to guests, which could also be as a tour guide.
- Frontline cashier, receiving payments, issues receipts as required, documents business transactions through computer posting entries, process retail sales, ensures proper internal control procedures on key issue, money transactions.
- Cleans Travel Camp, Thermo Con House and rustic Cabins and equipment.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530793000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.