The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens & Non-Citizens living in the commuting area or willing to move to commuting area on your own expense and military Spouse moving into the area within 30 days.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Sportsman's Range on Fort McCoy, WI
Announcement will have a first cutoff date of April 22, 2019 and applicants that submit a complete application packet prior to that date and found eligible will be given first consideration.
- Executes range facility opening, closing, and operating procedures in accordance with installation, local, and federal laws.
- Maintains communications and follows instructions of the installation range control agency to ensure safe operations. Coordinates medical support through the installation range control agency.
- Instructs patrons on range safety practices, and provides general firearm and marksmanship information. Responsible for all safety issues in the operation of the range.
- Ensures proper handling storage, accountability, inventory of ammunition, and vault security. Issues ammunition and range related accessories to customers, checks IDs and collect fees.
- Checks inventory and supplies, and requests restock. Performs cashier duties and maintains records of sales. Conducts facility and range maintenance.
- Circulates among patrons to assure service is satisfactory, and that customers adhere to safety procedures. Receives and resolves customer complaints.
- Directs patrons; schedules use of ranges; conducts briefings; and monitors patrons. Coordinates league, competition, and group functions. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530772200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.