This position is located in Defense Information Systems Agency, OC (IET2) at Fort Meade, MD.Learn more about this agency
- Applies expert and consultant knowledge of electronic engineering principles and practices to a broad range of assignments within a functional area.
- Plans and conducts advanced work in areas in which large blocks of data are controversial or unknown.
- Eencounters intricate problems and negotiations that must be resolved in order for the programs to progress.
- Provides technical engineering support to the DISN transport and Global Net-centric solutions, systems development, design, and architecture.
- Provides technical engineering support to software engineering, test and evaluation, security engineering, network engineering, systems engineering, and systems analysis.
- Develops interpretations and procedures to extend existing knowledge/methodology.
- Performs difficult and independent assignments in the analysis, design, engineering, integration and upgrading of existing and future networks.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530763500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.