This position is located at the Armed Forces Retirement Home, Washington DC (AFRH-W), within the Nursing Service department of Healthcare Services. The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible for performing various Resident care activities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the non-skilled nursing care, personal needs and comfort of Residents.Learn more about this agency
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will:
- Provide comfort care and hygiene to Residents to include bathing, hair and nail care, oral hygiene, skin care and back rubs.
- Assist Residents in walking, moving, and changing position by supporting and turning them.
- Maintain flow sheets and Resident records, documenting Resident care as per expected standards.
- Take accurate vital signs (i.e. blood pressure, pulse, respirations, temperature) and other required measurements (i.e. height, weight).
- Perform routine procedures in accordance with established standard operating procedures for CNA education.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530618400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.