About the Position: This position is located on 4 Center, a medical-surgical ward. Work requires frequent standing, walking, bending, lifting, stretching or similar activities in the positioning and moving of adult patients. Care is provided primarily to post-operative patients with a wide range of diagnosis.Learn more about this agency
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation
- Work in conjunction with a Registered Nurse to provide patient centered holistic care to primarily post-operative patients with a wide range of diagnosis.
- Provide diagnostic support duties, including vital signs, monitoring compatibility and adverse reactions for administered medications.
- Conduct frequent patient assessments, providing close observation of patients and participating in the updating of patient care plans.
- Provide a wide range of complex nursing tasks.
- Administer medication within the scope of practice.
- Operate various specialized medical equipment, to include central lines, nasogastric tubes, electrocardiogram, chest tube, etc.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530586800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.