View Common Definitions of terms found in this announcement.Learn more about this agency
Organizational Location: This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Chief Information Officer, Washington, DC.
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
Note: One or more positions may be filled using this vacancy announcement. Applying to this announcement certifies that you give permission for DHS to share your application with others in DHS for similar positions.
- Coordinates with customers and program managers to identify resources including staffing, funding equipment, facilities and delivery or performance schedules and changes to the scope of work;
- Assists Contracting Officers and customers with improvements and changes that would facilitate better work performance and streamline procurement process;
- Functions as an expert consultant working with program staff to identify program needs and accomplish mission requirements;
- Prepares reports/correspondence for submission to upper management regarding the status of assigned projects; and
- Conducts assignments that span the acquisition life cycle from the initial planning, through describing complex technical requirements, market research, proposal evaluation, contract monitoring, performance assessment and problem resolution.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530550600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.