About the Position: This position is located within the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (WRNMMC), Director for Resource Management, Department of Budget Services. Incumbent will serve as the primary analyst, reviewing budget and addressing budget concerns. This position requires incumbent to work day shift and is eligible for regular and recurring Telework. Work is performed in an office setting.Learn more about this agency
Parking at WRNMMC is very limited, the use of commuting alternatives is recommended.
- Perform a wide variety of analytical duties related to program/budget planning with the formulation, justification, presentation, execution, and review for assigned appropriations.
- Complete budget documents, worksheets, and required reports; prepares a variety of charts, graphs and/or other graphics for briefings, reports and analysis by higher level staff, utilizing automated systems to extract a variety of financial data.
- Generate reports to estimate supply cost and project obligations; maintain current listing of billing officials, alternates, cardholders, single purchase limits, and monthly limits.
- Maintain documentation of sensitive personal identifying information data for billing officials, alternates, and cardholders.
- Analyze commitments and obligation of funds, based upon funding availability, the organization's requirements, and fiscal year funding targets to ensure proper utilization, in accordance with annual funding program requirement and plans.
- Research, compile, and summarize data for each object class and line item, as needed, to formulate or revise annual budget estimates for higher headquarters.
- Review for assigned appropriations Defense Health Program (DHP) and Operations and Maintenance, Army (OMA).
- Develop projections, based on projected workload, historical data, current requirements, and guidance from higher headquarters.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530543300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.