The incumbent oversees OIT's entire communications operation, with responsibilities for planning, designing, executing, and evaluating activities to inform and educate staff, stakeholders, the broader public, Congress, and other Government entities about OIT programs and services.Learn more about this agency
This announcement in non-bargaining and may close early once an adequate pool of 50 eligible applicants is reached
Work Schedule: Mon - Fri 8:00am - 4:30pm
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Available
Virtual: This is not a virtual position.
Position Description Title/PD#: Program Analysis Officer/ 173590
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required
Physical Requirements: The work is primarily sedentary, although some slight physical effort may be required.
- Strategic planning concepts and methodologies including situation analysis; development of program goals, objectives, strategies and measures; and portfolio planning and analysis.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with OIT division managers as well as customer
organization officials and others outside of OIT in order to synthesize accurate communications in
support of OIT policies and programs.
- Interpreting the intent of existing guidelines, and in applying them to specific areas of work, which may include devising new approaches and improved business processes and guidance for his/her subordinates.
- Extensive review and analysis of the requirements of different OIT programs, projects, and other initiatives; customer needs; investment risks-rewards; as well as deployment of resources across the Executive Support Team's various subcomponents so as to optimize their utilization.
- Establish, modify, and apply program management guidelines and strategies for use by subordinates.
Occasional travel - Travel required up to 10% of the time
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530417800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.