About the Position: This is a Direct Hire Solicitation. This position is located at the Tooele Army Depot, Network Enterprise Center, serving as a Information Technology (InfoSec/Customer Support) position.Learn more about this agency
This is a Public Notice for positions being filled under the Direct Hiring Authority (DHA) for IT Specialist (InfoSec) recruitment.
- Program planning, coordination and/or execution functions related to the security of systems, networks and/or telecommunications.
- Review and ensure that submitted risk analysis, accreditation, and certification packages are in accordance with DoD/Army/7th Signal requirements and time frames.
- Develop organizational policy and procedures for implementation of guidance from higher level authority and provides advantages and disadvantages of different approaches.
- Promote awareness of security issues among management and ensuring sound security principles are reflected in organizations' visions and goals.
- Lead or participate in on-site surveys and/or reviews program information to determine status of the function and adequacy and quality of services.
- Serve as the Communication Security (COMSEC) Custodian. Perform analytical work associated with developing, interpreting, evaluating and implementing COMSEC policies and procedures for application throughout the Installation.
- Provide guidance and advice to civilian and military personnel engaged in COMSEC and security work.
- Advise the Director of Information Management on matters that are unusual situations that do not have clear precedents pertaining to Crypto security and physical security of COMSEC materials.
- Provide advice and assistance to customers; troubleshoot complex problems; and provide support in a manner that minimizes interruptions in customers' ability to carry out critical business activities.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530243300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.