You will serve as a Technical Writer- Editor with the DEFENSE HEALTH AGENCY.Learn more about this agency
- You will develop a wide range or technical guidance for the DHA, HIT, Architecture, Advance Concepts and Engineering (AACE) Division.
- You will apply a higher degree of writing skills, editorial judgment and initiative, to independently plan and complete writing assignments.
- You will create and maintain SharePoint sites for the organization as related to AACE projects, services and initiatives.
- You will maintain and troubleshoot an automated document tracking system.
- You will troubleshoot digital signatures, create digital staffing forms, send e-notifications, set version control, and write scripts for document statistical reports, and publishing documents.
- You will maintain and assist with processes, procedures and streamlining of administrative processes.
- You will prepare and publish special studies or a series of manuals related to total work processes.
- You will establish and maintain excellent relationships and dialogue with senior management and technical engineering personnel to facilitate participation in the planning and development of organizational communications policies and strategies.
Occasional travel - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530232100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.