About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is located at the GISA Enterprise/Surveillance & Recon Acty. Serves as the Senior Information Assurance Advisor with responsibility for enforcing compliance through monitoring and oversight of the Information Assurance Program.Learn more about this agency
- Ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of IT information systems.
- Validates the security, funding, security principles, information technology solutions and IA programs.
- Maintains Information Assurance compliance.
- Oversees or conducts studies and analyses to identify program issues.
- Defines quality standards, internal instructions, and operating guidelines for the employees of the division.
- Collaborates and coordinates with customers and partners to unify best practices and strategic partnerships.
- Oversees the management of budget and contract requirements.
- Formulates policy and procedural guidance for the conduct of Army IA program management.
- Establishes oversight policy, practices, and metrics.
- Provides definitive technical and security advice and assistance regarding IA Program compliance.
- Develops remedial actions to address program issues.
- Performs the full range of technical and administrative supervisory duties.
- Directs staff in processes to reduce information and IT risks.
Occasional travel - TDY travel will be required 15% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530126900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.