About the Position:This position is being filled under the Direct Hire Authority for Post-Secondary Students and Recent Graduates.Learn more about this agency
Must have been awarded a degree by an institution of higher education not more than 2 years before the date of the appointment, except in the case of a person completing a period of obligated uniformed service of more than four years, awarded date must be not more than 4 years before the date of the appointment.
- Performs a variety of assignments selected to broaden skills and provide practical experience to prepare for progressively more complex assignments.
- Performs duties in support of well-defined project management assignments to include , control, coordination and execution of portions of District projects and programs.
- Provides specific services to less complex projects or works on portions of larger projects such as planning, scheduling, estimating, budgeting, change management and risk assessment.
- Utilizes Primavera P3e software and established Project Delivery Business Processes (PDBP).
- Executes assigned programs and their documentation requirements to ensure data/document management.
- Uses basic knowledge of project and program controls and business processes in the execution of environmental, Interagency and International Services (IIS), construction, planning, real estate, operations, regulatory, and/or civil works projects.
- Applies basic knowledge of established management concepts, principles, methods and practices.
- Assists with the early development of individual project objectives, milestones, and budgets.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530118800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.