The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is 50 miles of Joint Base Henderson Hall. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
Proof of education is required at the time of application.
This is an open continuous announcement to provide a ready pool of available applicants as needed. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as vacancies occur.
- Serves as a Child and Youth Program Assistant in any of the Child and Youth Services program and/or age groups and maintains control of and accounts for whereabouts and safety of children and youth.
- Plans, coordinates, and conducts activities that meet the physical, social, emotional and cognitive needs for program participants based on the group and individual children and youth ranging in age from 6 weeks to 18 years.
- Establishes a program environment that sustains participant interest and promotes positive interactions with other children, youth, and adults.
- Helps prepare, arrange, and maintain indoor and outdoor activity areas and materials to accommodate daily schedules and provides program options for children with special requirements.
- Maintains program participation data and complete daily report.
Occasional travel - Some locations may require travel to on and off post locations.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530084600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.