About the Position: Serve as a Department of Army staff, senior level human resources management expert and proponent who plans, develops, oversees, integrates, implements, and evaluates Career Program policy and operational guidance. Anticipates, establishes, co-ordinates and publishes policy needed to facilitate effective Career Program management throughout the Department of the Army.Learn more about this agency
- Ensure Army-wide policies, programs, regulations and concepts support civilian career management policy, capabilities based personnel management and transition of 100% of the civilian workforce to a Career Program management construct.
- Assure that all policy, regulatory and program issuance are properly integrated with key staff stakeholders.
- Provide technical advice, support and interpretations to ACOMS, HQDA, and Career Program Functional Chiefs (FCs) and Functional Chief Representatives (FCRs).
- Schedule and conduct Career Program AG-1(CP) Review Sessions and implements ADCS G-3/5/7(DAMO-TRV) required staff coordination.
- Design and implement Army-wide training, innovative marketing, and promotional strategies to include educational information, presentations, briefings, conferences, seminars, speeches, etc.
- Provide direct guidance and assistance to Commands and Army functional communities in the development and execution of career management strategies and plans to support competency-based lifecycle management.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/530083800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.