Do you have a strong desire to lead, inspire and develop people? Do you want your career to leave an enduring impact on others? Do you have a passion for exploration? If you answered yes, we want you! At NASA, the key to our success is our people.Learn more about this agency
The Headquarters Human Resources Office (HQ HRO) seeks a highly skilled human resources leader to serve as Branch Chief of a newly established branch. Responsibilities include leadership of the HQ performance, development, and engagement programs.
- Supervises a team of training and leadership development, organizational development, awards, performance management, and employee and labor relations advisors.
- Conducts studies and provides analysis to ensure HQ performance, development, and engagement programs meet customer needs.
- Develops and implements strategies to create and maintain a work environment that supports employee productivity, organizational engagement, and development.
- Provides sound technical advice to senior leadership at Headquarters on key HR topics. Fosters open communication to ensure HR is poised to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Provides expert consultative and authoritative advice in the resolution of complex problems or issues.
- Serves as the Headquarters Chief Learning Officer.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required for training or other work-related duties
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/529784700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.