This position is located with the Deputy Administration For Field Operations, Arizona FSA State Office, Farm Loan Branch, in Avondale, Maricopa County, AZ. This position assists the Farm Loan Manager in administering farm loan programs in a USDA Service Center serving one or more Counties. Farm Loan Officers (FLOs) are required to successfully complete all of the requirements of the Farm Loan Training Program. FLOs may be reassigned to another training office during their training program.Learn more about this agency
- Conducts interviews with loan applicants, reviews loan applications, and makes preliminary inquiries to develop factual information to assess the eligibility of applicants.
- Providing technical advice, guidance, and credit counseling to loan applicants and borrowers.
- Makes recommendations on agency farm loan programs and eligibility requirements.
- Applies technical knowledge of farm financing and credit, financial management concepts and practices, farm operations, land use and value, production and marketing of various crops and livestock, and prices and markets in the serviced farming areas.
- Recommends approval or disapproval of individual loans and guarantees above delegated amounts.
- Also upon completion of training program, FLOs may be reassigned, at anytime, to a different duty station if workload activity changes or vacancies occur.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/529751800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.