About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is with the Headquarters, Department of the Army, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-2, located at the Pentagon, Arlington, VA.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as Supervisory Foreign Liaison Specialist/Deputy Director.
- Advise the Director on all aspects of foreign liaison missions and operations and ensure continuity of operations and consistency of policies during regular rotations of the military director.
- Review, evaluate and direct support for distinguished foreign visits to Headquarters Department of the Army.
- Manage foreign protocol support to all HQDA staff principals.
- Review, evaluate and direct administrative support, policy oversight, and strategic communications with all foreign military attach?s accredited to the U.S. Army.
- Support the Army to provide trained and ready Army officers to serve as Defense and/or Army Attach?s in the Defense Attach? Service.
- Perform overall personnel management and administration for the directorate and rates all civilian personnel.
- Utilize extensive knowledge of and experience in supervision of military and civilian personnel at professional, administrative, technical, and clerical levels, and executive management of contracted professional disciplines.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/529559300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.