About the Position: This position is located at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Directorate for Medicine, Department of Pediatrics in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), located in Bethesda, MD.Learn more about this agency
This is a Direct Hire Solicitation
- Perform physical examination and assessment of critically ill children.
- Obtain and record health history for pediatric critically ill patients.
- Order and interpret laboratory and diagnostic tests.
- Assess and document patient responses to medications administered.
- Instruct patient and family members regarding prescribed medication, treatment plans, and/or surgical or diagnostic procedures.
- Present patient cases during patient rounds.
- Prescribe a variety of medications to pediatric patients.
- Round, lab interpretation, procedures, and charting on Pediatric Intensive Care patients.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/529507600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.