Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT additional information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a senior intelligence analyst and subject matter expert engaged in the technical analysis and production of information obtained and processed from multiple intelligence sources in support of customer requirements. Provides/enables integrated intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities to collect, process, exploit, (PED)
- Serves as a senior adviser and primary consultant on intelligence analysis and production. Leads a wide variety of complex and non-routine analysis and intelligence production projects/programs/teams
- Develops and presents ISR capabilities to a wide variety of service, national, and coalition customers.
- Conducts and oversees the most complex analysis of multi-source intelligence. Evaluates relevance and reliability of both classified and unclassified information to understand adversary strengths, weaknesses, and centers of gravity.
- Manages and oversees intelligence production. Manages and oversees intelligence production to satisfy component, combatant command, and support agency requirements.
- Serves as a senior technical authority on ISR issues for NAF leadership. Makes authoritative recommendations and defends to the Director and 25AF staff, decisions on operational policy matters.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities. Advises and provides counsel to employees regarding policies, procedures, and directives of management.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/529502000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.