This position is located in the Workforce and Inclusion Division.This position serves as the Human Resources Officer for the Staffing Operations Group overseeing the Washington Staffing Team located in Washington DC.Learn more about this agency
- Technically and administratively directs the daily operation of Staffing Operations Center staff.
- Determines and allocates resources and distributes work among Human Resources staff to assure workload balance and effective use of human resources personnel.
- Manages and monitors Human Resources delegations and ensures that locally developed Human Resources procedures are consistent with policies, rules and regulations.
- Along with the Deputy Associate Director, approves implementation of policies, procedures, processes, and program plans of the Staffing Operation Group.
- Provides technical and administrative supervision to Supervisory Human Resources Specialists and indirect supervision to human resources specialists and human resources assistants.
- Hires, evaluates, disciplines, trains, developing and rewards employees.
- Provides technical Human Resources support to serviced organizations to ensure that Human Resources programs and activities are timely executed and meet standards and requirements.
- Effectively uses and safeguards Human Resources IT systems and records and takes precautionary measures to ensure data integrity and the avoidance of prohibited personnel or merit system violations.
- Develops and implements effective workforce succession planning tools and assists managers in strategically planning and meeting goals.
- Consults with and provides input to the administrative supervisors on issues relating to staffing and budget.
- Consistently strives to offer excellent customer service by seeking to improve the quality of products and processes through implemented best practices, requesting feedback from customers and providing measurable high quality service.
- Ensures HR services are delivered to customers in accordance with customer service standards.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/529441400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.