*** Click on the "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT information. ***Learn more about this agency
The IMCOM G-9 mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
APG - Where innovation and imagination protect, enable, and sustain our Nation's War fighter today and tomorrow.
Applications will be referred weekly every Friday with the first cut-off beginning on April 5, 2019 at 3:00pm.
- In a Snack Bar prepares a limited variety of short order fast food items such as hamburgers, hot dogs, fish and chicken sandwiches, pizzas, French fries, etc. May work on a mobile eating cart driving around to deliver food and drink to patrons.
- Prepares/slices lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and other vegetables for sandwiches, salads, and pizzas. Removes perishable foods from the freezer for daily activities.
- Assures that tables/work surfaces are promptly cleared and cleaned. Cleans other work areas to include walls, floors, equipment, and storage areas. Takes delivery of supplies and ensures proper storage of shipments after delivery.
- Coordinates food and beverage needs for special events, not limited to preparing and serving food and cleaning work areas. Follows all safety, security, and good housekeeping rules.
- Serves as cashier in the snack bar, receiving payment by cash or charge. Completes cash report at the end of assigned shift. Orders fast food items, condiments, and other necessary supplies.
- Accepts food orders from patrons and serves alcoholic beverages. Spot checks the guest checks to insure that the information recorded is correct. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Skills and Knowledge: Must have skill and knowledge to perform tasks involving several procedures and be able to concentrate on work assignments despite interruptions and distractions.
- Responsibilities: Works under general supervision. Supervisor provides guidance in the form of oral and/or written instructions on changes of procedures or special requirements.
- Physical Effort: Light to heavy physical effort is required. Frequently lifts and moves objects weighing up to 40 pounds, occasionally lifting and carrying up to 45 pounds.
- Working Conditions: May be exposed to hot liquids, sharp cutting blades, and hot working surfaces and extreme temperature changes when entering walk in refrigerators or freezing units.
- There is a danger of falling from a ladder, of slipping on a floor where food or beverages have been spilled. May work indoors in normal indoor kitchen and dining room conditions and outdoors in a variety of weather conditions running a food cart.
- To view additional duties, visit FASCLASS PD# 13120: https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_naf_output.asp?fcp=zutpk3eFRt2fkpzbzq9RgmuEUJmZlIudladYhHA%3D
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/529113000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.