The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is within the Fort Meade local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
Eligible applications received on or before the next cut-off date of 23 April 2019 will be referred to the selecting official(s) for consideration.
Select to view the full Position Description of a laborer NA-3502-04
- Sets up banquet areas, private parties and outside facilities for formal dinner shows, luaus, meetings, conferences, weddings, etc. involving the physical assembly movement and arrangement of furniture and equipment.
- Sets up stages, dance floors, pianos, runways; assembling required items, and arranging the areas.
- Restores rooms or areas; removes, transports and stores property and equipment.
- Performs tasks that require significant manual skill, very heavy physical effort, several steps, phases and detailed procedures following drawings, specifications while utilizing knowledge of project requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/529107700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.