*** Click on the "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT information. ***Learn more about this agency
The IMCOM G-9 mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
APG - Where innovation and imagination protect, enable, and sustain our Nation's War fighter today and tomorrow.
Applications will be referred weekly every Friday with the first cut-off beginning on April 5, 2019.
- Performs a variety of tasks having several steps or a sequence of tasks that requires attention to work operations in a kitchen or dining area following established procedures. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Sets up cafeteria lines, steam-tables, dining room tables, and side service stands with hot and cold food items including meats, vegetables, salads, desserts, bread, butter, and beverages; replenishes as necessary.
- Serves food by order and proper proportion. Break down and cleans tables and area when meal is finished and returns dishes and food to the kitchen area.
- Brews coffee according to the number of servings required. Assembles or toss fresh fruit and green salads in quantity using prepared dressings and portions into standard serving sizes. Makes cold sandwiches using prepared ingredients.
- Washes tables and counters. Operates, break downs, and cleans all equipment assigned to the area for food preparation. Clean kitchen equipment such as worktables, sinks and refrigerators.
- Scrapes, soaks, scours, and scrubs heavy cooking utensils such as mixing bowls or pots. Separates food waste and trash from dishes, glasses, and silverware. Loads and operates dishwashers. Stores cleaned dishes, glasses and silverware.
- Vacuums and shampoos carpets; sweeps and mops kitchen floors. Cleans exhaust vents, hoods, windows, ceilings, and walls. Cleans and sanitizes trash cans; disposes of trash. Unloads and stores food from delivery trucks.
- Skill and Knowledge: Must have skill and knowledge to perform tasks involving several procedures and be able to concentrate on work assignments despite interruptions and distractions.
- To view additional duties, visit FASCLASS PD# AM161: https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_naf_output.asp?fcp=zutpk3eFRt2fkpzbzq9hnGuIUZmZlIuXmqtW
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/529044700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.