About the Position: This is a Modified TERM appointment NTE 1 year and 1 day, and it may be extended up to a total of 6 years. Contingent to specific conditions there may be an opportunity to be noncompetitively converted to a career-conditional or career appointment.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a Portfolio Technical Advisor in support of the US Army Combat Capabilities Development Command(CCDC), Soldier Center and Soldier Lethality portfolio management processes.
- You will apply scientific and technical experience to assigned sub-portfolio area(s) or sub-process area(s) of the Soldier Center and Soldier Lethality portfolio.
- You will plan, coordinate and develop technical and programmatic analysis and strategic recommendations.
- You will work with the CCDC Soldier Lethality Portfolio Working Groups to prepare strategic Science and Technology road-maps and plan input for higher headquarters.
- You will maintain contacts and coordination with internal and external partners.
- You will coordinate portfolio-level monitoring, review, and assessment activities in assigned sub-portfolios, to ensure investments are balanced across technology areas.
Occasional travel - You will be expected to travel 20% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528938000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.