***The Manchester VA Medical Center is recruiting for a full-time or part-time staff physician specializing in Non-Invasive Cardiology to serve veteran patients in the outpatient Specialty and Acute Care Service Line***Learn more about this agency
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (No On-Call Required)
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
- Responsible for providing initial evaluation and follow-up visits of patients with cardiac disease.
- Uses physician order entry for all prescriptions, laboratory, and radiology orders, consult requests and notes into Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS) Program.
- Reviews laboratory, radiology, procedure and consultation reports.
- Communicates normal and/or abnormal results to patients.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate coding for all outpatient encounters.
- Works in a team atmosphere delivering medical care to patients.
- Participate in quality assurance programs.
- Attends medical staff meetings and Complete electronic medical records.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528872800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.