Learn more about this agency
The office of the ODNI CFE oversees the management of the ODNI budget, and advises the PDDNI and COO on all ODNI resource, procurement, and financial matters. The CFE implements and aligns program/budget decisions and ensures funds are legally executed. The CFE is responsible for financial operations that include accounting, audits, financial statements, and internal controls. The CFE exercises the DNI and Director, CIA procurement authorities for contract and procurement activities.
***OPEN UNTIL FILLED: This announcement will be open until the position is filled. Cut off points are scheduled in two-week increments. After each cut off point, all compliant applicants received during the previous two-weeks will be reviewed for consideration.***
Major Duties and Responsibilities (MDRs)
- Award and administer FAR and non-FAR based contracts (Other Transaction Agreements) and Federal Assistance agreements (grants and cooperative agreements) as may be required to support research and development and other ODNI requirements.
- Serve as a Contracting Officer in managing competitive and non-competitive requirements supporting the ODNI including solicitation, source selection; preparation, negotiation, and award of contracts through various methods of negotiation.
- Perform detailed cost and price analysis to ensure cost/price reasonableness and provide expertise and guidance to top management. Provide the development of alternatives to produce best value supplies and services.
- Collaboratively work with Program Managers to plan, develop and establish strategies for obtaining each requirement emphasizing flexibility while ensuring sufficient rigor to enable program success.
- Assist and advise Program Managers in defining their requirements, resolving complex issues including, transfer and disposition of United States Government and intellectual property, data rights, export control concerns, organizational conflict of interest concerns, sub-contract issues, and unique provisions.
- Manage all contract and grant and cooperative agreement administration to include performance monitoring, changes and modifications; ensuring compliance with terms and conditions; resolving issues and disputes; and ensuring contract/agreement closeout.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528645000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.