The National Park Service is seeking a self-motivated individual, who enjoys working with automated financial records, identifying and resolving problems, providing timely quality customer service, and who is interested in pursuing a career that combines management efficiency with a large Charge Card program. This position is located within the Business Services Directorate, under the direct supervision of the Charge Card Program Manager for the NPS.Learn more about this agency
- Provide daily support to all park, regions and offices on charge card account maintenance, policy writing, internal controls, and data analysis.
- Formulate policy, regulations, and procedures to implement the NPS Charge Card Program under the General Services Administration (GSA) SmartPay Charge Card program.
- Prepare bulletins, manual releases, and guidelines related to government charge cards.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in using a bank electronic access system for account maintenance, tracking, monitoring and reporting charge card activities.
- Assist in the training of users on charge card program matters.
- Analyze exceptions and delinquency reports for misuse.
- Develop and analyzes report data and assists in the formulation of internal management reports.
- Recommend action on delinquent charge card accounts.
- Serve as NPS working liaison with the charge card issuer on specific aspects of the program; reviews problems and proposes solutions.
- Duties will be developmental in nature when filled below the full performance level.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528492300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.