In this position, you will serve as a Senior Human Resources Specialist in the Learning and Development Division (HL) of the Office of Human Capital (H).Learn more about this agency
This position is advertised concurrently under Delegating Examining Unit procedures. If you wish to be considered under competitive procedures, or do not meet the Area of Consideration for this announcement you may apply to job number JD10458382JHD.
One vacancy. May be filled in either College Park, MD or Spanish Lake, MO.
Serve as Senior Human Resources Specialist in the Learning and Development Division of the Office of Human Capital for the National Archives and Records Administration. Be an important part of the team that preserves and provides access to the records of America's history. As a member of the Learning and Development staff you will help the agency build its future through its people, preparing NARA's team of archivists, archives technicians, specialists, support staff, and information management professionals frame the future of records and information management for the entire federal government.
- Applies theories, principles and practices in order to design, develop, and deliver support, e-learning, distance learning, and live classroom training events and program curricula.
- Manages complex projects and project schedules.
- Apply design, analytical and evaluation methods to support change management.
- Provides assessments, evaluations, and recommendations on new and proposed program initiatives, policies, and guidelines.
- Provides expert technical assistance and consulting services on leveraging technology platforms including the learning management system to meet business needs.
- Troubleshoots user issues related to content deployed to technology platforms.
- Serves as system administrator for the agency Learning Center (learning management system) and associated technology platforms and services.
- Identifies processes that may be improved through automation using technology platforms such as the learning management system.
- Designs and develops multimedia (audio, visual, interactive) training, education, and support content for deployment to web-based platforms. Ensures that training is conformant and compatible with learning management system (LMS) requirements and conforms to NARA standards for compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Contributes as a facilitator, instructor, designer, and coach to the agency's Supervisor Development Program and leader development continuum.
- Contributes to the development and delivery of career development initiatives and events to support agency strategic plans and initiatives.
- Administers and manages the agency's learning technology and content platforms and Learning Management System.
- Supports the agency's mandatory and required training including onboarding components and annual refresher.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528481600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.