This is an interdisciplinary position and may be filled in any of the job series/position titles listed. In addition to the specialized experience, applicants must submit proof that they meet the educational requirements for at least one of the series described in the announcement. Applicants may only be appointed to job series/position titles for which they meet all experience and educational requirements.Learn more about this agency
- Providing leadership and education in effort to improve low income nutrition education.
- Developing databases and information systems to track and monitor program-related activities.
- Working with Land Grant Universities maintaining open lines of communication and plans of action for future partnerships.
- Participating in conferences, workshops, projects director meeting or other official gatherings to promote, evaluate and explain program's purpose and objectives.
- Developing written reports and/or presentation documents/training material to provide information about NIFA programs and other complex.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required for meetings
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528442100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.