Who May be Considered:
- U.S. Citizens
More than one selection may be made from this announcement. Learn more about this agency
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the Cybersecurity Division leads cybersecurity efforts for CISA as the Nation's flagship civilian cyber defense organization. The division collaborates with partners across the government and private sector to enhance the Nation's cybersecurity by sharing information, providing cybersecurity services and technical assistance, as well as through education and awareness.
Visit www.dhs.gov/cisa to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
Typical work assignments include:
- Develop and interpret cybersecurity policies, procedures, and strategies.
- Communicate the value of information technology (IT) security throughout all levels of internal and external , mainly through direct engagement and public speaking.
- Develop cybersecurity exercise scenarios based on information technology (IT) integration/interoperability.
- Review proposed new systems, networks, and software designs for potential security risks.
- Resolve integration issues related to the implementation of new systems with the existing infrastructure.
- Establish guidelines and performance expectations for staff members;develop work improvement plans, recommend personnel actions as necessary.
25% or less - 1-5 nights of travel per month may be required for this position
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528326200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.