*** Click on the "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT information. ***Learn more about this agency
The IMCOM G-9 mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
APG - Where innovation and imagination protect, enable, and sustain our Nation's War fighter today and tomorrow.
Applications will be referred weekly every Thursday with the first cut-off beginning on April 11th at 3:00 pm.
- Performs a full range of simple cooking by preparing and cooking items that?require little or no processing, such as pancakes, sausage, eggs, hamburgers,?and fresh or canned vegetables.
- Prepares hot cereals and concentrated or?dehydrated soups, sauces and gravies.
- Makes cold sandwich fillings. Sets up and?replenishes salad bar.
- Prepares food by peeling, chopping, grinding, paring, cutting, slicing, dicing,?pureeing, dredging, flouring, or breading.
- Weighs, measures, and assembles?ingredients for regular and modified menu items.
- Mixes ingredients according to precisely written recipes.
- Covers, dates, and stores leftovers according to established procedures.
- Operates a variety of kitchen equipment using gas, electricity, steam or?microwave heat sources.
- Disassembles, cleans and assembles component parts and?accessories, following safety procedures to avoid personal injury and damage to?the equipment.
- Uses and cleans a variety of cooking utensils to measure, weigh,?and process food items.
- Cleans, stores, and maintains all equipment and work?areas after each use.
- Cleans other work areas and equipment, such as worktables,?floors, walk-in refrigerators, etc., on an established cleaning schedule.
- Follows established sanitation procedures when handling food.
- Ensures that foods are stored at the correct temperatures to prevent bacteria?growth.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528258600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.