About the Position: Place of duty is Ft. Meade, MD, 0720-1620 Monday through Friday. You will diagnose and treat various dental/oral conditions within the scope of General Dentistry. This includes, but not limited, to endodontics, prosthodontics, restorative, orofacial pain, oral pathology, and oral surgery. In addition, duties include administrative duties, and complying with organizational training requirements.Learn more about this agency
Position is being filled using EHA - Critical Need Health Care Occupations.
- Provide direct dental patient care for Service Members in the field of general dentistry in a military setting.
- Provide dental care for medically compromised patients, if necessary, for Wounded Warriors (i.e., advanced post-dental school training such as AEGD or GPR or equivalent experience).
- Provide care in all areas of general dentistry, interacting with military, civilians, and medical professionals positively and respectfully in a military clinic.
- Work within the confines of military clinic local policies.
- Perform using a very highly developed diagnostic skill in administering treatment and procedures at the level of a specialist in restorative dentistry.
- Perform the full range of general dentistry restorative and preventive procedures on the most complex cases.
- Serve as the primary care manager for dental issues, with the goal of maximizing a patient's dental health and maintaining the highest possible dental readiness for active duty personnel.
- Diagnose and treat various dental/oral conditions within the scope of General Dentistry i.e. endodontics, prosthodontics, restorative, orofacial pain, oral pathology, and oral surgery.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528221600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.