About the Position: Performs supervisory duties such as planning the work by employees, evaluating priorities and preparing schedules for completion of work. Provides subject matter expert advice and services on all civilian human capital management functions in support of the developed and planned agency resource management components of the staffing and directed force management mission. Provide support and oversight of administrative and logistical services needed for the agency.Learn more about this agency
- Advise on all civilian Human Capital Management (HCM) functions in support Table of Distribution Allowance (TDA) authorizations and directed force management production mission which directly influence and impact a wide variety of key HRM issues, to include: recruiting, retention, career development-management, training, performance management, honorary-monetary awards and recognition, staffing both near and long term, downsizing initiatives, labor and employee relations, and internal - external fund requirements and management.
- Determine personnel staffing priorities and requisition of fills among competing resources.
- Perform special interest and sensitive HCM and TDA topic studies for senior command and management staff, and analysis of plans for HQDA.
- Establish Command policy or guidance, new and updated programs, and improved management processes to support HCM and TDA plans and evaluations in managing change.
- Direct the development of HCM and TDA data to support business cases for change and develops position and action papers for use in policy and process proposals.
- Serve as advocate and advisor for the USAFMSA civilian workforce within the G-3/5/7, G-1, G8FD, Office of the Administrative Assistant (OAA), and others.
- Establish and maintain manning and assignment documents which track human capital within the organization.
- Prepare training plans, intern plans, developmental plans and other essential HCM approaches to manage the workforce.
- Advise key leaders in the organizational elements managing the force management missions and workloads regarding the impact of changes in human capital composition, including potential mission impact and management impacts from human capital transitions, ensuring continuity of operations in the overall management of the HCM program.
- Develop guidance for organizational structure, manpower allocations, personnel plans, talent management - employee assignments and TDAs with close coordination with the agency Budget SME and the G-3/5/7 RM to properly assign funding requirements.
- Administers a comprehensive HCM program for human capital assets throughout the USAFMSA to include Forts Belvoir, Fort Lee and Fort Leavenworth.
- Supervise duties for planning work to be accomplished by employees, set priorities, and prepare schedules to complete work.
- Evaluate work performance and give advice on work and administrative matters.
- Resolves employee complaints.
- Improves production.
- Other administrative duties.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528166600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.