This position is in the Office of Information and Technology, IT Operations and Services, Enterprise Command Operations where the incumbent serves as a supervisor policy/planning within Enterprise Command Operations and subordinate organizations. The incumbent is responsible for overseeing the full range of duties associated with one or more IT specialty areas required to support the Enterprise Command Operations.Learn more about this agency
The first 50 candidates who applied will be considered for referral to the selecting official. Additional candidates in increments of 50 will be referred based on hiring needs.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Not Available
Position Description Title/PD#: Supervisory IT Specialist (Policy & Planning)/17477A
Telework: May be Authorized
Virtual: This is not a Virtual Position
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required
Physical Requirements: The work is sedentary. Some work may require walking and standing in conjunction with travel and to attendance at meetings and conferences away from the work site.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for administrative, personnel services, training/ logistical support, security, and plans and operations activities.
- Performs special projects and studies as directed by the Pillar Director.
- The incumbent provides advice and recommendations on sensitive issues related to policies, processes and procedures as they pertain to Enterprise wide monitoring, incident, problem and event management, emergency preparedness and continuity of operations.
- Performs analysis of complex information to allow technically sound IT investment decisions that map to strategic planning.
- The incumbent serves as the Enterprise Command Operations supervisor responsible for managing major multiple-year initiatives that involve multi-year, multi-million dollar contracts, that are inter-agency wide in scope.
Occasional travel - You may be required to occasionally travel for this position
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528064800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.