You will serve as a MANAGEMENT ANALYST in the NAVAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIVE SERVICE, DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY.Learn more about this agency
All Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) positions are in the excepted service. This position is in the excepted service and does not confer competitive status.
- You will oversee and manage billet information and structure in the Total Workforce Management System, develop and maintain organization charts, maintain various workforce data, and validate/forecast current and future manpower requirements.
- You will research, collect, review, interpret, evaluate, and consolidate informational data from multiple sources, prepare program performances and evaluative work products, and participate in meetings/ provide briefings on analytical findings.
- You will advise managers and senior leadership on program performance measurements, processes, data research, assessments, and other program performance issues, and assist in the implementation of change across field offices to ensure improvement.
- You will plan, budget, and approve the funding for the acquisition of services, supplies, equipment, contracts and travel, track and reconcile expenditures, and identify organizational, financial, and technical factors impacting program performance.
- You will prepare a wide variety of written reports and correspondence focused on program performance and evaluations of mission areas and supporting activities, review staff actions, and create/maintain manuals, procedures, databases and other tools.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/528001400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.