This position is located in Defense Information Systems Agency, BDC/Development and Business Center at Fort Meade.Learn more about this agency
- Planning, organizing, and directing studies, analyses and evaluations of programs, projects, and procedures to develop the basis for institutionalizing security consideration throughout the lifecycle of information systems.
- Providing technical guidance to technical specialists and engineers in areas such as security engineering lifecycle, network communication, and systems development, and documentation.
- Exercising responsibility and control over a mixture of civilian and military information systems technical personnel.
- Performing Technical Task Monitor duties, developing statements of work, and acquisition packages.
- Conducting tests of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and Government off the Shelf (GOTS) information assurance software.
- Researching the applicability of new technological developments in the field to solve continuing problems or meet future needs of the Defense Information Infrastructure.
- Providing advice to decision-makers; monitoring, evaluating, and coordinating assigned functions; briefing management officials on program status; and participating in on-site surveys or reviews.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/527913500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.