If you do not meet the requirements above, you may be eligible to apply through: DAL-INV-10419409-DE-ETALearn more about this agency
View Common Definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Organizational Location: This position is located with the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Homeland Security Investigations, Policy Planning and Records Management Division, in Washington, DC.
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
As a Management and Program Analyst for the Policy Planning & Records Management Division you will perform the following duties:
- Serve as an expert analyst and/or advisor to executive management on budget formulation and strategic planning requiring application of a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods to assess management support principles, processes, and systems;
- Serve as an expert analyst and/or advisor to executive management on budget methodology and control; statistical research and performance measurement; information systems; management techniques and theories, organizational structure; planning and control systems; and public and congressional liaison;
- Responsible for directing, implementing, coordinating, and overseeing a major segment of an agency-wide or department-wide program;
- Serve as a senior advisor when representing OHS at meetings and conferences, as directed by the supervisor;
- Maintain liaison with members of the executive staffs of HSI, ICE, and OHS, as well as with Office of Management and Budget (OMB), U.S. Government Accountability Office (U.S. GAO), and Congressional Committee staffs, as appropriate.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position to attend CONUS training.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/527852200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.