To be eligible for the Pathways Intern Program, individuals must have been accepted for enrollment or be enrolled and seeking a degree (diploma, certificate, etc.) In a qualifying educational institution on a full or half time basis. This position has a NOT TO EXCEED date of September 30, 2019. Applicants selected from this job opportunity announcement WILL NOT be non-competitively converted to a competitive service appointment after completion of the NTE appointment.Learn more about this agency
- As a participant in the Pathways Internship Program, you will receive both formal and on-the-job training to develop the required knowledge and skill to successfully perform the duties of the position. Those duties will include:
- Incumbent performs a variety of assignments within the Management Analysis field involving different and unrelated situations, processes and methods.
- Studies regulations and manuals to become familiar with the mission and technical responsibilities of the agency and the programs involved.
- Incumbent researches regulations, policies, and standard operating procedures to identify areas for improvement.
- Employee participates in the development, maintenance, and monitoring of programs with interrelated functions and operations.
- Prepares reports, justifications, charts, graphs, statistical and narrative data used for senior level for decision making.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/527796700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.