This position is in the Office of Infrastructure (HIF) as part of the Mission Support Team servicing the Office of Infrastructure and the Office of Innovative Program Delivery (HIN). The incumbent serves as a Program Analyst and assists in the management of projects and activities supporting HIF and HIN programs and initiatives.Learn more about this agency
The Program Analyst:
- Assesses the administrative efficiency and effectiveness of HIF/HIN operations and overall productivity and develops a variety of recommendations or options for consideration by management. Coordinates system and procedural changes resulting from management reviews.
- Assists HIF/HIN leadership to coordinate, prepare and circulate the Annual Strategic Performance Plan and input the plan into the FHWA’s Integrated National Planning and Updating Tool (INPUT).
- As part of the Mission Support Team, assists with the regular Financial Integrity Review and Evaluation Program, and engages with stakeholders to respond to requests and advance the finance program.
- Provides guidance and direction to HIF/HIN staff throughout the performance planning process. Monitors the activities in the Strategic Performance Plan and coordinates with other HIF/HIN staff to ensure INPUT accurately reflects the progress.
- Provides meeting coordination support including, but not limited to, the coordination of invitational travel, securing of meeting space, and conference approval coordination.
- Coordinates and facilitates virtual meetings such as webinars, Skype meetings, video conferences, etc.
The ideal candidate for this position is a Program Analyst with experience in assisting in the management of projects and activities supporting office programs and initiatives.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/527781700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.