This position is responsible for performing a broad range of major health economic assignments including: project formulation; planning and conduct of complex health economic and health services research; analyzing findings; provision of technical assistance; preparation of reports; presentation of results.Learn more about this agency
- Develop and conduct vaccine preventable disease (VPD) prevention effectiveness studies and projects.
- Provide assistance with project formulation, data management, data analysis, and study interpretation, and developments of standardized methods and policies for conducting health economic and prevention effectiveness studies.
- Develop and implements cost and cost-benefit/effectiveness analyses of prevention strategies and program activities in conjunction with other branches and units.
- Conduct literature searches and syntheses of cost-benefit/effectiveness studies and methods relevant to the division?s health services and health economics research, program assessment activities, and VPD prevention strategies.
- Develop models for effectiveness, and cost-benefit/effectiveness/utility research projects, including design of research and data collection instruments.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 5% Domestic and International for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/527566500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.