TOUGH WORK. VITAL MISSION. Challenge yourself! You have the power to help combat drug trafficking. Be a part of DEA! It's tough work, but a vital mission. Whatever your background or expertise, your work at DEA will be tremendously rewarding because it will have a daily impact on national security and the quality of life of all Americans.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Financial Management Division, Office of Resource Management, Diversion Fee Account Validation Unit, Arlington, VA.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
- Supervises a group of employees performing work at the GS-13 level.
- Plans, organizes and directs the Diversion Control Fee Account (DCFA) validation program.
- Supervises and oversees the validation of DCFA obligations.
- Evaluates, plans, and directs the analytical and evaluative work for critical agency functions related to the development and presentation of budget plans and programs.
- Conducts studies and reviews to develop policies for utilizing DCFA funds.
- Conducts research and studies in order to identify program areas in need of future validation enhancement of DCFA programs
- Provides expert advice and guidance on broad projects and programs with national impact.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/527391900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.